We are a Chicago based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) product development and consulting
firm that offers solutions related to business processes and CRM technology.
We are looking for a Senior Frontend developer to join exciting Cloud-based projects for a client.
The client is a venture-backed startup disrupting the $40B+ brand media buying ecosystem.
Their data management platform allows any of their clients to aggregate fans across all digital platforms and turn them into a strong performing marketing opportunity. For marketers, they help target fans of their endorsements, sponsorships or even their own active social media fans. Media bought using their data performs on average 3X better than other highly targeted marketing spends. In short, it’s the most targeted and best performing media available. The client works with the majority of top 50 celebrities on Facebook along with top Fortune 500 brands.
- Knowledge of JS libraries like JQuery
- Experience with AJAX, JSON
- Experience with CSS3
- Experience with popular frameworks is a big plus (React, Angular, Ember, etc.)
- Excellent knowledge of (X)HTML, W3C standards, CSS, DOM events
- Focus on compatibility, performance, reusable components development, consistency
- Understanding of Object Oriented and Component-based design principles
- High analytical abilities
- Written and spoken English
- Ability to communicate well both verbally and in writing
- At least 4 years experience with frontend development
- Competitive compensation for international standards
- Potential for upward career growth, working with new technologies, and learning new skills
- Intellectual team environment consisting of exceedingly sharp and motivated co-workers
- Trainings and certifications
- This is a remote Position
- Produce clear, well-structured, cross-browser, testable, scalable, critical bugs free code
- Develop and implement of UI for different functionality
- Develop and maintain up to date technical documentation related to the Project
- Triage and solve live issues
- Follow up the work progress, plan own activities
- Participate in architecture discussions, regularly proposes and discusses solutions to system and product changes that are directly related to their area of focus
- Fix bugs and resolve production issues (HTML/CSS/JS)
- Ensure quality of deliverables as defined by the organization
- Share knowledge inside team. Coach other employees
Please send your application to email@example.com