"The CRM solution provided by Intelestream was a worthwhile investment that has helped us raise our yield, build our business, and keep us on the cutting edge of our industry."
- Vice President, Business Operations
- To consolidate dozens of disparate spreadsheets into a unified collaborative system.
- Allow the organization to better manage their 550 residential properties, comprising over 150,000 units from Washington, DC to New York, NY.
- Forging a close working relationship with each client, while bearing in mind the unique nature of each property.
- Sales utilized spreadsheets as an antiquated form of Customer Relationship Management prior to purchasing licenses from SugarCRM, Inc.
- Prior to working with Intelestream, Wentworth had their instance of SugarCRM Professional™ software sitting as shelfware for 9 months due to a failed initial implementation.
- Unable to manage each unique property while capturing the proper characteristics.
- Lack of standardization amongst sales workflows.
- Intelestream engaged with Wentworth to fully understand the organization’s workflow and business processes.
- Intelestream developed a custom tailored CRM application to meet the specific client workflow needs and the company’s future process plans.
- Intelestream Professional Services administered all stages of the CRM deployment including:
- Data migration
- On-site training for 20+ sales reps
- Continual CRM administration and support program
- After working with Intelestream for 1 month, Wentworth was in production
UPDATE January 2010 - Wentworth switches to intelecrm
- Parent company First Service Residential consulted with Wentworth in an initiative to incorporate the company’s five separate business units into a single CRM environment.
- As a result of Wentworth’s close relationship with Intelestream, Wentworth took intelecrm Enterprise into close consideration.
- With the unlimited user model and enhanced feature set, Wentworth recommended intelecrm and spearheaded the migration to intelecrm.
- As a result of the decision to go with intelecrm, First Service Residential is saving $32,000+ annually in comparison to its previous CRM costs.
BUSINESS VALUE REALIZED
- Removed all spreadsheets into a fully functioning CRM system.
- Provided a more fluid hand off from sales to property management.
- Enhanced the customer experience.
Wentworth manages communities to maximize property values while maintaining an environment for the best quality of life for owners and residents. Oversight includes all facets of property management, including lifestyle and active adult communities, developing communities, high-rise buildings, condominium/homeowner associations, recreation associations and resort facilities.