"Intelestream’s expertise and experience with the SugarCRM™ application was integral to the success of the project. Their advisement and ability to merge our systems properly made it easy for our organization to see the real value of having a single, centralized system."
– IT Project Manager, Business Information Systems
- Upgraded and enhanced their CRM from the SugarCRM Community Edition™ platform to the Professional version.
- To combine multiple CRM instances and databases into one unified system.
- Increase operational efficiencies by utilizing a single platform.
- Managing multiple CRM instances created numerous issues such as duplicate records and the inability to view consistent data in a meaningful way.
- USIS outgrew their CRM Community Edition functionality and required the Pro features.
- Intelestream was called upon for their knowledge and expertise surrounding the SugarCRM, Inc. suite of products, to guide and support the execution of the project.
- Intelestream fused two separate instances of Community Edition that had previously been used by two teams into a single upgraded instance of Pro.
- Intelestream Professional Services provided the following:
- Analysis of USIS’s CRM environment to optimize the scope and approach taken for converting and migrating their CRM to Pro version.
- Extensive training for administrators and end users, plus various user-adoption methods that have ensured rapid transformation to the new system.
- Post–implementation support to troubleshoot issues and resolve bugs.
BUSINESS VALUE REALIZED
- The upgraded system enabled USIS National Security Division’s business development teams to take advantage of new features and functionality such as:
- Advanced reporting
- Outlook Integration
- Enhanced sales tracking
- Increased reporting capabilities
- Visibility into pipeline, opportunity, and forecast management
- Increased staff productivity
- Intelestream completed the entire implementation on schedule and according to project plan, while efficient progress saved USIS approximately 28% from the contracted statement of work. USIS continues to work closely with Intelestream and subscribes to ongoing premier support and administration plan.
USIS is a global supplier of security solutions for mission critical needs to the federal government under more than 70 contracts, the largest supplier of background investigations to the federal government and a major provider of pre-employment screening and drug testing services to commercial businesses nationwide. The company offers its solutions to a wide range of commercial industries including retail, trucking, transportation, healthcare, financial services, and gaming.
Use with caution if sildenafil is prescribed in almost any these situations prescription no cialis cheap
Researchers considered data from nearly , Canadian adults and located that relating to them had suffered major depression in the past year cheapest cialis
High risk of major birth defectsPregnancy have to be excluded and prevented by two sorts of contraception monthly pregnancy tests needs to be obtained online viagra where buy to