"HR Advantage implemented intelecrm in January 2012, after an initial testing phase during the last quarter of 2011. We had some initial concerns over how the training and implementation would be handled since we’re based in the UK and the Intelestream team are in the US. However the team have always been available, the training sessions have more than adequately covered our needs and the functionality of the database is allowing us to drive our business forward in a smarter way in 2012."
- Lisa Butler - Trainer
- Centralize and consolidate data sources into a single location.
- Automate business processes and allow for easy follow-up reminders for renewals.
- Increase visibility and collaboration on post-sales interaction.
- Identify and enhance cross-sell and up-sell opportunities.
- HR Advantage had been researching and evaluating CRM solutions for 12 months before selecting Intelecrm. They needed a system that would handle sales and marketing processes along with managing their existing customers and prospective clients.
- HR Advantage engaged with Intelestream's UK partner, SureLogic Solutions Ltd. in order to scope their CRM requirements and chose intelecrm Enterprise because the feature set and functionality, which covered their primary use case.
- With the Jumpstart Package, Intelestream started with the data migration, which included cleaning and standardizing the initial data set along with custom layouts, workflow notifications, reports, setting up users and roles, and multiple end user and admin training sessions. The deployment was performed remotely and was delivered on time and on budget.
- Because of HR Advantage's subscription based selling model, Intelestream enabled the recurring Opportunity functionality, which allows annual opportunities to be tracked on a monthly basis.
- Added custom fields related to post-sales information, including renewal dates and subscription categories.
BUSINESS VALUE REALIZED
- With a fully implemented CRM, HR Advantage has been able to report on various data points such as Opportunities won and lost by month, Calls per month, and Contracts expired, while making better business decisions based on real-time data.
- The Contracts module allows one central location for managing subscriptions and creates automated tasks for follow-ups, which increases renewals and secures recurring revenue.
- With Riva for Exchange, HR Advantage has seamless integration between email and the CRM, which saves end user's time and creates clearer transparency on all email correspondence.
- Tracking Opportunities across their customer base, HR Advantage has been able to identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities and increase account penetration.
HR Advantage is a “hands on” HR Outsourcing company founded in 1999, employing 25 HR professionals and support staff including experts in Employment Law, Training and Development and Payroll. As a team trained in every aspect of HR and passionate about delivering exceptional service, HR Advantage offers practical cost effective solutions to client issues, which can be anything from dealing with ad hoc queries to providing a full continuing HR service. Their aim is to provide solutions that perfectly match a client's current and future needs