"Our company needs to consistently leverage technology to keep us ahead of the competition and at the top of our industry. Intelestream’s solution has boosted HealthSouth’s recruiting department and allowed further automation and streamlining of our specific business processes. The project was smooth and the ongoing support Intelestream provides is top notch.”
– William Poynter, Director of Talent Acquisition
- Implement a flexible, robust, recruiting system that combines best practice contact management processes with a recruitment workflow.
- HealthSouth rebuilt its health care operations to focus on rehabilitation. The company shed its outpatient surgery, outpatient rehab, and diagnostic imaging divisions to focus on its inpatient rehabilitation business, which operates about 100 wholly- or jointly-owned facilities in 26 states, with the largest concentrations in Alabama, Florida, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Texas. Its facilities include rehabilitation hospitals and outpatient centers, as well as long-term acute care facilities that provide nursing and therapy to patients who have experienced significant disabilities as a result of stroke, spinal cord injury, neuromuscular disease, and other conditions.
- The company needed to restructure its entire recruiting and staffing process in order to meet its new hiring requirements related to Hospital Recruiting, Student Recruiting, and Corporate Recruiting. Before the company contacted Intelestream, the process was manual, disjointed, and lacking a fluid collaboration between HealthSouth, its hospitals, and potential candidates. The contract management and renewal process had also been inefficiently managed through a series of excel spreadsheets.
- HealthSouth required an all encompassing solution that could handle the entire process.
- Starting with a Business Process Workshop, Intelestream outlined the requirements and determined the core objectives that needed to be accomplished.
- Intelestream implemented a hybrid of both InteleStaffing™ and InteleSourcing™ branded products to build a customized candidate tracking system for HealthSouth. The solution addresses three primary use cases: Hospital Recruiting, Student Recruiting, and Corporate Recruiting.
- The solution includes a sophisticated marketing engine that engages passive candidates through email campaigns and other activities.
- Intelestream implemented a group security feature for the instance, which provides the protection of sensitive hiring data.
- Intelestream provided user training and continues to support the system.
BUSINESS VALUE REALIZED
- Intelestream’s integrated system brought the company’s entire recruiting process together, resulting in increased efficiency and privacy.
- With the marketing engine built into the system, HealthSouth is now steps ahead in the passive candidate acquisition process.
- Using Intelestream’s iReports functionality, management now has a clearer view into key metrics including the number of open requisitions, hire ratio, number of candidates during a given timeframe, and candidates by status requisition. This has resulted in the ability to make better informed decisions in a timely manner while cutting costs.
HealthSouth is the nation's largest provider of inpatient rehabilitative healthcare services. Operating in 26 states across the country and in Puerto Rico, HealthSouth serves patients through its network of inpatient rehabilitation hospitals, long-term acute care hospitals, outpatient rehabilitation satellites, and home health agencies. HealthSouth strives to be the nation's preeminent provider of inpatient rehabilitative healthcare services and can be found on the Web at www.healthsouth.com