"This was a going to be a company-wide initiative with many moving parts. Our primary concern with the implementation of the software was support, administration, and customization of the application. OpenSource (free) is nice but what happens when you get into a jam? Intelestream provided peace of mind that we could get through any challenge with the implementation."
- Allen May - Information Resources Developer
- CompuNet Clinical Laboratories needed to enhance the customer experience, provide a 360 degree view of the customer, and consolidate rogue and disparate applications into a single customer centric system.
- CompuNet has a variety of customer facing departments:
- Transportation/Courier Services
- Customer Service
- Quality Assurance
- CompuNet’s line of business requires numerous points of contact with clients across several different departments. This resulted in multiple informal processes of tracking key customer interactions. Each department operated separately with its own set of data and overall workflows. Data was spread across multiple databases, while some departments tracked everything in Excel.
- There were many manual processes for managing sales requests and marketing campaigns. Customer service was experiencing elongated service cycles due to undefined processes. Understanding the need for a centralized CRM system, CompuNet reviewed a variety of Enterprise, proprietary systems. Due to the large user base (nearly 600), these solutions were not a good fit and did not allow for the flexibility to mold the system to their numerous departmental workflows.
- Intelestream engaged CompuNet beginning with a Business Process Workshop. The workshop outlined the requirements and overall business objectives that needed to be addressed for each department.
- Based on the large user base requiring access and budget constraints, Intelestream recommended utilizing the SugarCRM Community Edition™ application. This non-licensed, no cost version was used as the baseline by which the system was built upon.
- To provide reporting capabilities, Compunet used intelecrm’s iReports functionality in order to track key performance indicators and fulfill their analytics requirements.
- Customization centered on creating an end-to-end view of customer interactions, including contacts and accounts for managing sales as well as case and project management on the customer support side.
- Intelestream implemented a case approval process for CompuNet’s QA/Compliance Department, which allowed certain members of the management team to approve proposed solutions to a particular case.
- Intelestream assisted with an on-premise deployment of the CRM.
UPDATE January 2010 - Compunet switches to intelecrm
- Using Sugar Community Edition for several years, Compunet was looking to increase functionality and roll out the CRM to more departments.
- With hundreds of users, the costs to transition to Sugar Professional or Sugar Enterprise would have been staggering.
- intelecrm was an attractive alternative due to the unlimited user model.
- Further customization on the intelecrm platform was supported within the product and no longer was code level development done in a one-off scenario.
- Increased support and functionality made intelecrm a perfect fit.
BUSINESS VALUE REALIZED
- CompuNet’s manual QA reporting and departmental workflow processes have been automated as a result of the development and customizations done by Intelestream.
- Configuration of the CRM user interface gave employees an intuitive, easy-to-use application capable of helping users in multiple departments.
- The new CRM improved follow-up on leads, prospects and customers.
- Created automation around Case Management and shortened the time from Case opened to closed.
CompuNet Clinical Laboratories, LLC is a regional clinical diagnostic laboratory serving southwest Ohio physicians, hospitals, patients, and insurers. CompuNet offers a wide array of laboratory testing, ranging from routine screenings to complex molecular diagnostics.
CompuNet Clinical Laboratories is a joint venture between Miami Valley Hospital Enterprises, Inc., Valley Pathologists, Inc., and Quest Diagnostics Inc., the nation’s largest reference laboratory. Its staff is directed by board certified anatomical and clinical pathologists, and includes doctorate and master level scientists, clinical laboratory scientists, technicians, phlebotomists, specimen processors, and laboratory aides.
David Handelsman, a professor of reproductive endocrinology and andrology at discount viagra online
. The alterations from baseline in scoring on the two resultant questions frequency of successful penetration during sex and maintenance of erections after penetration were highly statistically significantly and only Viagra canadian cialis
The 1st or times I tried making love with my new partner were awful viagra generic