“Typically we have higher standards than most when it comes to interacting with and servicing our customers. We needed a partner in managing our relationships with potential customers. We didn’t want a “piece of software”, but a solution to fit our needs. Intelestream helped us roll out our intelecrm solution, guided us on best practices, and even made customizations when needed. Intelestream was able to save us time and money."
– Matthew Dalton, Data Analyst
- Consolidate multiple data sources into a single centralized location.
- Streamline CRM processes through a solution that is both easy to use and flexible.
- Specific technical requirements included the ability to create proposals with user designed forms and full integration with Microsoft Outlook for email.
- Easily report on the progress of sales and marketing campaigns.
- Ritter Communications, a provider of business and residential communications services in Arkansas, needed a Customer Relationship Management solution in order to handle Sales, Marketing and Support activities for its commercial customers.
- In order to meet Ritter's need to fully manage CRM processes within a single environment, Intelestream recommended intelecrm Enterprise Edition.
- Intelestream migrated the company’s previous systems (including three separate email marketing databases) into a single instance of intelecrm Enterprise Edition.
- Customizations to the intelecrm Enterprise Edition included a recurring revenue functionality in the opportunities module which addressed Ritter’s subscription revenue selling model.
- Intelestream implemented the Riva Integration Server for Microsoft Exchange, which saves countless hours by providing total integration between the company’s server-based email system and the CRM solution.
- By providing extensive training, Intelestream assisted Ritter Communications in achieving their goal of reaching 100% user adoption.
BUSINESS VALUE REALIZED
- The solution has allowed Ritter to fully embrace both the concept and practice of Customer Relationship Management.
- Sales, marketing, and support teams can better anticipate and respond to the needs of the company’s commercial customers.
- Ritter can process highly detailed custom reports and make better business decisions using intelecrm ireports.
- Ritter is able to manage documents, identify upsell opportunities, and fully document why certain opportunities are won or lost.
Ritter Communications began providing phone service in Northeast Arkansas in 1906. Ritter’s residential and business services include local and long distance phone service, cable television and high speed Internet, as well as customized business communications systems and services, including Web & e-mail hosting, custom networking, virtual services, hosted applications and remote data back-up services.